Vice President for Operations and Finance Search
The University of Montana-Missoula (UM) invites applications for the position of Vice President for Operations and Finance (VPOF). We are especially interested in applications from individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We seek applications from accomplished leaders with a compelling vision for UM’s future to be a leader at the No. 1 university in the state of Montana (Best Colleges, U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
The University of Montana is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and has a strong institutional commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people who would assist the University in demonstrating its essential values of innovation and creativity, impact, openness, and partnership.
- Adams Event Center: Western Montana's premier venue for athletic events, concerts, and special productions.
- Business Services: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Travel, Property Management, Purchasing, Student Accounts Receivable, and Debt Management.
- Data (Institutional Research): Common reporting definitions and standard reports about our students, faculty & staff, and finances
- Facilities Services: Mail Services, Construction Management and Planning, Motor Pool, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Heating, and Power Plant.
- Fiscal Affairs & Budget: Creative fiscal solutions ensuring regulatory compliance in the world of budget affairs
- Human Resource Services: Employment Classification, Benefits, Recruitment, Payroll, and Labor Relations.
- UM Police Department (UMPD): Fully accredited Police Department and Parking Management.
Excerpt from the 2018 State of the University address.