Distinguished Service to International Education Award
The Distinguished Service to International Education Award is presented to a member of the UM community who has achieved an outstanding record of distinguished service to international education at UM. The Award comes with a $1,000 prize.
Who is eligible:
Any member of the UM community.
Factors considered in the award process include:
- promotion of international curriculum and awareness.
- assistance to foreign students and scholars.
- international program development.
- promotion of overseas educational experiences among members of the UM campus community.
- distinguished work in international development.
- outstanding international scholarship.
Who may nominate:
Any individual, group or organization within the UM community.
- A nomination form will be posted soon for the 2017 UM Employee Recognition Day Awards.
- no more than three letters of reference.
Submit a nomination using Submittable:
Final selection is by UM's International Committee.
Director of Study Aboard, Student Exchanges, & Institutional Partnerships, Office of International Programs