"Defining a 21st Century Education for a Vibrant Democracy"
October 26-27, 2015 in the University Center. This event is open to all UM Employees and Students.
1. Fostering Engaged Citizens through General Education
2. Developing Tomorrow's Global Leaders
3. Preparing a Competitive Workforce
4. How Do We Deliver a 21st Century Education
5. Academic Aligment and Innovation
This informative and interactive conference will explore UM's role in creating a dynamic educational experience for student's in today's society. We encourage all employees and students to join us as their schedule permits. Please go to this website for futher information: : http://www.umt.edu/21stcenturyeducation/default.php
UM Faculty and Staff Holiday Celebration
The UM Holiday Celebration will take place on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. int he University Center Ballroom.
This event is for UM employees only.