On December 12, 2017, President Sheila M. Stearns released her DRAFT recommendations and reflections on the APASP process to the campus. These will be discussed by the shared governance groups in the coming days and will inform the President's final report, which will be released on December 19.
On Friday, December 8, 2017, the President's Cabinet met to discuss the recommendations from the APASP Task Force. Sector Heads presented their responses to the recommendations and outlined the next steps for their sectors.
- President's Sector: Campus Compact, Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Legal Counsel, Internal Audit, President's Office
- Information Technology
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Integrated Communications
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment and Student Affairs
- Research and Creative Scholarship; Graduate School
- Administration and Finance