Your department and Human Resource Services will help you obtain all the resources necessary to hit the ground running, including:
- Process the hiring paperwork that will create your account in the Human Resource Services (HRS) system.
- This generates your employee identification number (often called a 790 number) and
- defines your eligibility for benefits.
- Provide information on a number of practical matters, such as how to:
- obtain an e-mail account and a umontana e-mail alias
- access office space and get keys
- set up office equipment such as computers and phones
- contact your IT support staff
- create index codes (teaching/research-related accounts, if applicable)
- obtain a Procard (credit card for business expenses, if applicable)