New Centers - Level II Proposals
A proposal for a new Center is considered a Level II proposal and require both Faculty Senate and Board of Regents approval.
To submit a proposal for a new center:
- Submit the appropriate proposal forms to the Office of the Provost for review. This includes forms for Faculty Senate and the Board of Regents:
- The Provost will distribute copies to the President, relevant administrators, and the Faculty Senate.
- The Provost and the Faculty Senate provide a written rationale for a recommendation of approval or disapproval to the President.
- The President considers all recommendations and provides a written explanation of the decision to each reviewer and the University community.
- Upon approval, the proposal will be sent to the Board of Regents for final authorization.