Course Changes and (small) Program Modifications for Campus Approval
Course changes and small modifications include:
- Adding a new course or making changes to an existing course: addition, deletion, or change in title, credit, course number, level, pre-requisites, description, cross-listing, or repeatability;
- Adding a new general education course or General Education writing course, changing existing General Education courses and removing designations for existing General Education courses;
- Adding new upper division writing courses; and
- Making slight changes to programs, such as adding a writing course to the major, changing the list of accepted elective courses, or removing a requirement of a minor.
- These do not need Board of Regents approval.
Requests of this type require submission of an internal course form or program modification form. Forms and instructions can be found on the Faculty Senate website.