Radisson Colonial Hotel Helena
2301 Colonial Drive
Helena, MT 59601
Discover how simple it is to feel at home at the Radisson Colonial Helena with complimentary coffee in the lobby, a newly remodeled lounge with a fireplace and an on-site restaurant to welcome you. Our hotel's accommodations in Helena, MT are ideally located off I-15/US 287 in the Industrial/Business District, less than four miles from Helena Regional Airport (HLN), with a complimentary shuttle to transport you to and from the hotel.
Enjoy easy access to exciting attractions like Mount Helena, St. Helena Cathedral and the Helena Ice Arena, all within reach of the Radisson. Recharge in between sightseeing by visiting the heated indoor pool, the on-site Energy Zone fitness center or the soothing whirlpool tub. If work beckons, visit the convenient business center and take advantage of free Wi-Fi as well as free newspapers in the lobby.
You can stay on site for dining at the hotel's Colonial Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. After a busy day of touring area attractions or attending business meetings, stop by the Colonial Lounge for a refreshing cocktail.
We have a large room block reserved at the Radisson Colonial Hotel - Helena. Reservations must be made directly by the registrant. This may be done by calling 1-406-443-2100. OR - Click on the link, fill in the correct date of arrival September 25th, and then click go. This will bring you to the page with all of your rates listed for this room block. http://www.radisson.com/reservation/itineraryEntrance.do?hotelCode=USAHEMT&promotionalCode=MTDATA. Registrants are eligible for special group rates which begin at $95.00 plus tax a night. Rooms at this rate will be held until Sunday, August 27, 2017. *When calling, please refer to the “Montana Data Use Conference” to receive the discounted rate. Please make your room reservations right away.
Directions – please click here for link to map.
Refreshments will be provided prior to the Thursday evening session and throughout the breaks. Friday will start with a continental breakfast and will include lunch & breaks. All food provided comes with the cost of registration.
Additional dining options in and near the hotel:
- Indulge in American cuisine in a modern, casual atmosphere at Colonial Restaurant in Helena, MT, our hotel's on-site eatery, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. During your down time or to cap off the evening, wander into our on-site Colonial Lounge, next to the restaurant and open to the lobby. This beautifully renovated space features a fireplace, five TVs, lounge sofas and communal tables with nearby USB/electrical chargers. If you'd rather dine in private, opt instead for room service in your comfortable accommodation.
- Adjacent to Great Northern Ice Cream, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
- Irene's Kitchen, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- Brewhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fusion Grille, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday - Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m.
- Windbag, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- On Broadway, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: dinner, 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Mediterranean Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for brunch and 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for dinner.
- McKenzie River Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Jade Garden, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.