LSAT Preparation Course
Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12:00 - 12:50 PM
Fall 2018 Session: August 27 - November 18, 2018
Spring 2019 Session: January 9 - May 31, 2019
University of Montana, Liberal Arts 303
|Hours of Instruction||35 hours|
|Instructor||Soazig Le Bihan|
The course will survey the various components of the LSAT with a special emphasis on strategies to approach question types and effective diagramming.
Topics to be Covered:
- Essay Writing
- Logic Games
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
Required Course Materials
- Kolby, Jeff. Master the LSAT. Nova Press, 2016.
- (ISBN-10: 1889057118)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71. LSAC, 2014.
- (ISBN-10: 0986045519)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading: (PrepTests 52-61). LSAC, 2011.
- (ISBN-10: 0984636005)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: Contains PrepTests 29-38. LSAC, 2007.
- (ISBN-10: 0979305055)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19 through 28). LSAC, 2007.
- (ISBN-10: 0979305039)
- 10 Actual, Official Prep Tests, Volume VI (72-80)
- (ISBN 0998339784)
Students may order materials through the LSAC website.
Materials may be purchased elsewhere, such as Amazon.com, but used tests should not be purchased, as students will need to use the answer sheets.
Students will gain reading, writing, and analytical skills.
About the Instructor: Soazig le Bihan
Soazig Le Bihan is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Coordinator of the UM Prelaw Program. She holds a degree in fundamental physics as well as a double Ph.D in Philosophy from Nancy, France and Bielefeld, Germany. Her research focuses on the philosophy of quantum mechanics, philosophy of science, and philosophy of ecology. She is known to be a demanding but also enthusiastic and caring teacher.