P5 Program Cost Breakdown
1) Monthly Meetings (3 hours per month for 3 months) $1350
2) Industry Profile $150
3) Leadership Assessment $50
4) Company/Team Survey $750
5) Cascading Thoughts (videos and worksheets) $1,500
8) Business Development Plan $750Total Annual Participant Value = $4,500
- Supportive. This is not just another business development roundtable. The program was developed to not only help business leaders identify what they need in order to align and reach their goals, but to actually guide them through the necessary steps.
- Challenging. Our facilitators are no-nonsense. They will challenge you and hold you accountable. This is how change actually happens.
- Collaborative. Each group is limited to seven participants. This allows the necessary time and focus for each participant to fully engage. Participants challenge each other in a helpful, trusting, and tightly managed environment.
- Comprehensive. The amount of materials, including the Owner and Team Surveys, Strength-Based Leadership Assessments, Access to Expert Interviews, and Roundtable Materials help make this program the most valuable business development tool in Montana.
- Affordable. The cost is only $299 per month; the estimated annual value is $9,600.