Student Advocacy Resource Center
634 Eddy Ave.
Main Office: (406) 243-4429
24-Hour Hotline: (406) 243-6559
Events and Trainings
EventsTo list an event on this page, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Montana will offer bystander intervention training opportunities this fall to promote a safe learning environment for every student. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend one of these sessions:
- Thursday, Nov. 12, 2:10-3:00 p.m., UC 333
- Thursday, Nov. 12, 5:10-6:00 p.m., UC 326
- Tuesday, Nov. 17, 3:10-4:00 p.m., GBB 123
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 11:10-12:00 p.m., GBB 205
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 12:10-1:00 p.m., GBB 205
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 3:10-4:00 GBB 106
- Thursday, Nov. 19, 5:00-8:00, Theater Intervention in Action, GBB L14
- Tuesday, Dec. 1, 5:00-8:00, Theater Intervention in Action, GBB L14
Step Up! is a bystander intervention program educating students to be proactive in helping others. Students who attend the training will learn about how to step up when someone else is in need, offer support and call for help. Students who attend the training and sign a pledge to Step Up! will receive a free t-shirt from Residence Life. Student leaders from the UM Residence Life office have been trained on Step Up! material and will present the sessions.
All students are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Thursday, Nov. 12, 7:30 p.m., University Villages Community Center
- Monday, Nov. 16, 7:00 p.m., Lewis and Clark Village Community Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 6:30 p.m., University Villages Community Center
- Thursday, Nov. 19, 7:00 p.m., Lewis and Clark Village Community Center
PETSA - Personal Empowerment Through Self Awareness
Online Tutorial on Sexual Misconduct - Mandatory for all students
To schedule a "Bring in the Bystander" training for your class or campus group, please contact Kim Brown Campbell, Campus Assault Prevention Coordinator, at 243-4104 or email@example.com.
The Title IX Coordinator will provide training and workshops upon request.
To list an event, training, or workshop on this page, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.