UM Hosts Open House Events for Prospective Students
Experience campus for yourself. One of the best ways to understand if UM is the right fit for you is to visit our campus and engage with the students, faculty, and staff who make up the University community. The Office of Enrollment Services – Admissions assists prospective students and their families in arranging campus visits.
Campus Visit Options
Our open houses, called UM Days, are our most popular campus visit program for prospective students to experience campus. UM Days provides you a unique opportunity to experience life at The University of Montana. A number of special events are scheduled during UM Days for participants to explore campus with other students. By attending UM Days, you will have the chance to take a guided tour of campus, view rooms in each of our residence halls, visit with faculty from your academic areas of interest, and hear from various student services on campus, including financial aid, residence life, and career services.
To register for UM Days, you can sign up online or call us at 406-243-6266 or 800-462-8636.
- Friday, Feb. 15
- Friday, March 8
- Friday, March 22
- Friday, March 29
- Friday, April 26
- Friday, May 3
- 8-9 a.m.: Check-in at University Center 3rd floor.
- 9 a.m.: Welcome and Admissions Talk
- 10 a.m.: Academics Under the Big Sky
- 11 a.m.: Student Services Panel
- noon-1 p.m. – Lunch in the Food Zoo
- 12:30-1 p.m. – Transfer Student Meeting
- 1-2 p.m. – Current Student Panel
- 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m. – Campus Tours
- 2-3 p.m. – Academic Department Open Houses
- 2-4:30 p.m. – Residence Hall Open Houses
- 3-5 p.m. – Check out
Spring 2013 UM Days
UM Days Tentative Schedule
The following is a tentative schedule for the next UM Days program.