Help Us Share the UM Experience with Prospective Students and Families
Join Enrollment Services in welcoming prospective UM students and their families as they experience campus at one of our UM Days open houses this Fall and Spring. The college decision process can be difficult and confusing and the best way for students to find the right fit is to visit campus and engage with students, faculty and staff. We are proud to show these prospective students our passion for education, excellence and the outstanding opportunities available at The University of Montana. We invite you to engage with or assist visitors during UM Days. Thank you for your commitment and support. Please contact Enrollment Services at 406.243.2332 with questions or to volunteer.
Campus Visit Options
Our open houses, called UM Days, provide prospective students and their families a unique opportunity to experience life at The University of Montana. A number of special events are scheduled during UM Days for participants to explore campus with other students. Students have the opportunity to take a guided tour of campus, view rooms in each of our residence halls, visit with faculty from their academic areas of interest, and hear from various student services on campus, including financial aid, residence life, and career services.
The Fall 2012 UM Days:
· Friday, Oct. 19
· Friday, Nov. 9
· Friday, Nov. 16
Spring 2013 UM Days
· Friday, Feb.y 15
· Friday, March 8
· Friday, March 22
· Friday, March 29
· Friday, April 26
· Friday, May 3
UM Days Tentative Schedule
The following is a tentative schedule for our UM Days program.
· 8-9 a.m. Check-in at University Center 3rd floor.
· 9-10 a.m. Welcome and Admissions Talk
· 10 a.m. Academics Under the Big Sky & Guest Lecture
· 11 a.m. Student Services Panel
· noon-1 p.m. Lunch in the Food Zoo
· 12:30-1 p.m. Transfer Student Meeting
· 1-2 p.m. Current Student Panel
· 2, 3, & 4 p.m. Campus Tours, depart from the Grizzly Bear Statue
· 2-3 p.m. Academic Department Open Houses
· 2-4:30 p.m. Residence Hall Open Houses
· 3-5 p.m. Check-out