Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Distance Learning Test Proctoring
As a member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC), The University of Montana (UM) Testing Services offers test proctoring for distance learning students. We proctor paper/pencil and internet based testing in a secure testing environment supervised by professional testing personnel.
Proctor Fees$25.00 per two-hour block of exams.
- Contact UM Testing Services to schedule a time to take your exam before the deadline set by your instructor.
- Make arrangements with your instructor or test vendor to take the exam with UM Testing Services providing them with our contact information for delivery of your testing materials.
- You may arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Plan ahead for parking. Visit our Parking and Location website for more information.
- Pay the proctoring fee at the UM Career Services front desk prior to your exam.
- A valid and signed picture ID (Driver’s License, Passport, or other government issued ID) is required to be admitted to take the exam. Additional identification requirements may vary by institution, exam and/or vendor.