Yellow UBikes are free two-day bicycle checkout for students.
Semester Bike Rentals are available for $60 per semester.
18 month interest-free bike loans of up to $1000.
The University of Montana offers many programs to support cyclists.
- The Office of Transportation's Yellow UBike Checkout Program provides free bicycle checkouts for up to 48 hours.
- Our Semester Bike Rental Program is ideal for students who want a bike for the entire semester.
- The Office of Transportation has partnered with Missoula Federal Credit Union to offer Interest-Free Bike Loans for students.
- Bike workshop located in the Outdoor Program. There are also bike fix-it stations and air pumps located around campus (see locations).
- Secure bike parking over Thanksgiving, Winter, or Spring Breaks.
- FREE bike lights available in the ASUM Tranportation Office, UC 105.
- At-cost U-locks sold by the Office of Public Safety for just $20.
- There are weekly bike rides and monthly bike workshops happening on campus. To find out more, check out our Events page, or like the ASUM Transportation Facebook page.