Register a Bike
How to Register Your Bike
1. Visit www.project529.com/umontana
2. Enter your contact information, record distinguishing details of your bike, and upload photos (optional).
3. Reach out to the ASUM Office of Transportation to pick up a Shield sticker to put on your bike.
4. If you would like to have assistance registering your bike, reach out to ASUM Office of Transportation staff. We would be happy to help!
Why Register Your Bike?
What to do if Your Bike is Stolen
It is important to file a police report as soon as you notice your bike has been stolen. This is necessary to file an insurance claim and retrieve your biek from law enforcement if it is recovered. Reporting stolen bikes also helps police understand the scope of the problem.
If your bicycle is lost or stolen, follow the steps below:
1. Alert the 529 Garage community that your bike is missing by logging into your account and clicking "report a theft".
2. Contact UMPD to file your report.
Learn more about what you can do to keep your bike safe.