Accessible Navigation. Go to: Navigation Main Content Footer
art class

Change or Declare a Major

Once you have made a decision on what major you would like to declare and have met with an advisor from the department you would like to change your major to, you can obtain a Change of Major form from either the Griz Central Registration Counter in the Lommasson Center or the Undergraduate Advising Center in Lommasson Center room 269.  Fill out the appropriate information as indicated on the Change of Major form, and then get the required signatures from the Department Chairs of the major you are declaring AND from the major you are changing out of. Return the form to the Registration Counter in Griz Central or leave the completed form in the drop box outside Griz Central.

If you are uncertain about which major you want to change to, go to Discover a Major for help with exploring the right major for you. Another helpful resource is the College of Arts and Sciences' Areas of Interest website

Undergraduate Advising Center
Lommasson Center 269
(406) 243-2835
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM