The goal of The University of Montana Allies Program (UM Allies) is to promote a campus environment that is inclusive and supportive of all individuals, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Provide allies and potential allies with the language and skills to better support the LGBTQ community in order to identify and nurture safer people and spaces.
- Create visible support for the LGBTQ community.
- Develop opportunities for heterosexual and gender-conforming allies to help.
- Promote awareness of diversity issues, more broadly, on campus.
- Recruit new allies!
- Reach "invisible"/vulnerable community members.