- Orchestra Level: 794
- Balcony: 346
- Total: 1140
- Type: Proscenium
- Dimensions: 26' 0" deep from plaster line to upstage wall
- Height: Stage is 3' 0" from floor
- Stairs: 3' 0" stairs provide access to the house from stage right/left
- Wings: Stage left 9' 0"
- Apron: Curved 9' 10" at center line
- Surface: Tempered hardboard over wood tongue and groove flooring. The use of a Marley floor or other suitable overlay is recommended, one of which is available to rent.
- Crossover: Backstage
- Power: 400 Amp, three phase (208v) company box on stage left; 100 Amp in separate room up stage left
- Movie Screen 14'2" x 10'6"
- Type: Hemp
- Battens: 10 available, 3 permanent sound shell ceiling pieces
- Maximum Load: 500 lbs.
- Grid Height: 54'0"
- Pin Rail: Double
- Soft Goods: The act curtain is a dead hung traveler with two sets of 15' x 22' legs, two 42' x 7'6" borders, and a full black. Manual pull is stage right. All curtains are black except the main drape and valance which are red.
To enhance choral and instrumental performances, the Theatre maintains a Wenger acoustic shell. When installed, the movable off-white sound shell measures 22' deep from the plaster line and 36' wide. Three overhead clouds are equipped with 18 built-in PAR 64 lamps.
- Two channel Clearcom base station in production booth. Two lines to house mix position, two lines to mid house right, house right/left balcony spot positions, 8 x 3 lines to stage right. One line stage left, one line to pin rail.
- Three belt packs
- Five single muff headsets w/mic
- One double muff headset w/mic
- Additional intercom stations can be provided with advance notice
- Board: ETC Epress 48/96 w/ monitor
- Dimmers: 92 NSI DSI dimmers
- Control: Control Dimmers is DMX
- Circuits: 61 stage, 25 front of house
- 9 Source Four ellipsoidal 26 deg.
- 13 Source Four ellipsoidal 36 deg.
- 12 Source Four par N/M/W
- 42 PAR 64 WSL
Sound Reinforcement Inventory
- For lighting, video and sound reinforcement inventory please contact:
Interim Technical Director
- We are constantly supplementing and upgrading our sound reinforcement inventory. Concert sound systems can be arranged through various local vendors.