Accessible Navigation.

Student Grievance Procedures

Under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between The University of Montana University Faculty Association and The Montana University System, there is a formal procedure for students who have a complaint against a faculty member or an administrator. Information about this procedure (pdf) is available at the provost site; scroll down to section 21.000 on pages 55 through 61.  The ASUM Student Resolution Officer is available to answer questions about procedures and to assist with the process.  Time restrictions are important, so student should review procedures immediately if they feel they may have a complaint.  The Resolution Officer receives voice mail at 243-5431 or email at