The Buttons Plugin allows you to place buttons anywhere on a page. You can choose from UM brand colors or upload images. Buttons can be display inline or as a column (side bar style). They function the same way Featured Links do.
There are several options for layouts and size.
Inline Layout (Horizontal)
As shown above, buttons are displayed in a horizontal line across the page. Note that these buttons are atomically centered on the page based on the number of buttons you have and will create new button rows as needed.
Fixed Width: Fixed width will make all buttons the same width (see size options). Alternatively, leaving this unchecked will make the buttons adjust to the width of the button text.
- Small: Allows up to 5 buttons per row, beyond 5 buttons will wrap to a new row. Each button will take up 20% of the available width.
- Medium: Allows up to 4 buttons per row, beyond 5 buttons will wrap to a new row. Each button will take up 25% of the available width.
- Large: Allows up to 3 buttons per row, beyond 5 buttons will wrap to a new row. Each button will take up 33% of the available width.
Stacked List Layout (Vertical)
Buttons are displayed vertically as a stacked list and closely resemble the appearance of Featured Links. These will automatically be centered within the column.
- Small: Each button will take up 50% of the column space and add white space on either side of the button.
- Medium: Each button will take up 75% of the column space and add less white space on either side of the button.
- Large: Each button will take up the entire column width.
Put buttons underneath your Featured Image to display
important links on your site.
You can put buttons beneath the featured image on your homepage.
This button block uses custom images, and they are displayed in the inline style. If you want to use the button blocks like this on your homepage, you should create the button block (including the images and formatting options), and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attach the button block to your homepage,
Create Featured Links (found in the Setup Block) to make finding information easy for users.
You can also attach a buttons block on a page using the "Above Content Block" option to create a mini navigation toolbar. Be as creative as you want!