Web Service Requests

Request Editing Access to an Existing Cascade Site

If you need an account user created in Cascade so that you can be given access to an existing Cascade site, please fill out the CMS access request form.  Please note that we require a Sponsor, and until they approve your access, we will not be able to fulfill your request.

Web Redirect

A web redirect or short url request is placed to redirect one URL to another. These are commonly used for shortened URLs, event promotions, and linking older web pages to new ones. As an example, our team uses the selected short URL of umt.edu/cms which will automatically redirect visitors to our newer umt.edu/web/cascade page.  

Access to Cascade form data

Data that is submitted through the Form Builder plugin is available for download via CSV and you can download any files that may have been uploaded. 

Request a New Site

If you would like to request a new site with the Cascade CMS, please fill out the new site request form. Please note that we require a Sponsor for projects -- this must be a Dean or Department Head. The Sponsor will receive an e-mail and must reply to the e-mail stating they approve the project.

Migrate Your Site to the Ponderosa Template

In an effort to improve consistency for web visitors and the editing experience for Cascade users, the University of Montana has launched a new family of web templates.  For more information on this campus-wide effort please read more about Project Ponderosa: Web Templates.  If you have an existing Cascade site and would like to me migrated to the new template, please see the Template Conversion Process information.

Request Additional Support

* indicates a required field