Accessible Navigation. Go to: Navigation Main Content Footer

Considering Withdrawal?

 The University of Montana


Withdrawal - Current Term

stop sign

Before you make the decision to withdraw, please contact one of the Withdrawal Coordinators.  A Withdrawal Coordinator will meet with you to discuss your individual situation, hear your concerns and help you look at all your options.  In order to withdraw you must follow the steps below.

  1. Go to the Registration Counter in Griz Central to obtain the Withdrawal Form (Distance Students can call 406-243-6077)
  2. You will be referred to the appropriate Withdrawal Coordinator
  3. A Coordinator will discuss your individual needs, hear your concerns and help you look at your options
  4. A Coordinator will answer any questions that you might have
  5. A Coordinator will refer you to appropriate resources (as needed)
  6. A Coordinator will sign off on your withdrawal form and okay for processing
  7. Your form will be processed and filed at the Registration Counter in Griz Central

Ask Us!!

Withdrawal Coordinators

Matt Filer
Office of the Registrar (EL 201)
Joneal Szwedkowicz
(Contact if you are receiving or have received financial aid.)
Business Services (EL 254)
Registrar's Office