- 我们的商学院是 “大天学院联盟最好的” (2019年美国新闻与世界报道)
- 我们的新闻学院在全美排名第8，培养出了诸多得过大奖的广播、纸媒和以及多媒体记者。他们毕业后就职于一些世界最大的新闻机构 （RDTNA）。
The University of Montana is the top-ranked university in the state. With more than 1,500 world-class faculty, you will have transformational learning opportunities as a part of your daily schedule. Our faculty teach, mentor and coach, providing you with more than just a four-year experience, but an education for a lifetime.
The experts agree:
- UM has the top wildlife biology program in north America; (Academic Analytics)
- Our business school is “Best in the Big Sky” (U.S. News &World Report 2019)
- Our School of Journalism, ranked 8th in the nation, has produced many award-winning broadcast, print and multi-media reporters who have been placed in some of the largest news organizations in the world.
- UM Law is 15th in the nation for federal judicial clerkship placement; (American Bar Association)
- The Creative Writing /Master of Fine Arts program is one of the oldest and most prestigious in the country.
- UM’s Accounting M.A. program ranked in the top twenty in the U.S. (Public Accounting Report)
- Biology undergrads accepted into medical school at twice the U.S. national average
- Ecology research at UM ranks in top 5 in the U.S. (Ecosphere)
- The Payne Family Native American Center (completed in 2010) is the first center of its kind in the nation, built expressly to house the H&S Native American Studies Department, American Indian Student Services offices, and related campus programming.
- The University of Montana’s Department of Public Administration and Policy is the first of its kind in Montana, co-located with the Alexander Blewitt III School of Law’s Max S. Baucus Institute.
- University of Montana is one of the Top Universities for International Students (U.S. News & World Reports 2019).
At the University of Montana, students develop the skills they need to thrive in a world full of obstacles and a future full of unknowns. Here, it’s a whole new universe of learning, where students from every walk of life have access to a world-class education; where the institution, the people and the place all embody the bold, undauntable spirit of an explorer.
UM has hosted visiting scholars from the premier universities in China, including Beijing University, Tsinghua University, Zhejiang University, Nankai University and Shanghai International Studies University, among others.