Resources for Students At Risk of Homelessness or Food Insecurity

Are you homeless, or having a hard time affording rent or food?

You are not alone. The ASUM Renter Center can help. Make an appointment or call (406)243-2017 for more information.


Resources for Homeless Students

Coordinated Entry System

 Many of Missoula's homeless programs use a Coordinated Entry System. The easiest way to apply for services is by calling 2-1-1.

Find out more about the Coordinated Entry System (PDF).

Poverello Center


The Poverello Center is Missoula's emergency homeless shelter. Click the map for more information.


Food Resources

Missoula Food Bank

Missoula Food Bank can help you get a short-term supply of food. Click the map for more information.



The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is formerly known as Food Stamps. This program provides a debit-type card that can be used at many grocery stores, including The Corner Store on campus.

Apply online at