Rider Code of Conduct
At UDASH, we expect all riders to be respectful of each other, their driver, and the UDASH system. We are in the process of creating a Rider Code of Conduct which will be completed in Fall Semester 2016. Until our Rider Code of Conduct is finalized, please abide by the following common-sense guidelines:
- Respect your driver, other passengers, and UDASH vehicles and property.
- Don’t interfere with the operation of the bus or cause safety problems.
- Don’t smoke, drink alcohol, or litter.
- Don’t harass your driver or other passengers.
- Follow the UM Student Conduct Code at all times.
Anyone in violation of these guidelines may be asked to leave the UDASH vehicle and may risk suspension of riding privileges. If you'd like to review our draft Rider Code of Conduct, please contact our office.