New Group Recognition Process!
ASUM is excited to announce that Member Organization Recognition will be housed completely in Griz Hub this year! What that means is a more efficient and transparent process for you to get your group recognized.
FORMS will be available August 2nd through the ASUM Student Group Leaders page on Griz Hub. Until then, please make sure your organization is ready to go with your Griz Hub page all set up! Need help getting your group's GrizHub Page set up? Check out the Griz Hub Home Page for helpful tutorials and FAQs!
Deadlines and Important Announcements
- Friday, September 17, 2021 by 5:00 pm: All returning student groups seeking re-recognition, submit your application by this date.
- Thursday, December 30, 2021 by 5PM: Final Budgeting dates and materials published for student groups on Griz Hub and in the weekly newsletter.
- Friday, January 28, 2022 by 5PM: All groups seeking recognition for the purposes of participating in the Spring Budgeting Process (budgets for the 2022/2023 Academic Year), submit your application by this date.
- After Monday, January 31, 2022: Any group seeking recognition after this date will be unable to participate in the Spring Budgeting Process.
- Friday, February 4 by 5:00 pm: All recognized groups requesting spring semester travel allocation funds, submit your Travel Allocation Requests by this date.
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022 by 5PM: All groups seeking recognition for the 2021/2022 Academic Year, submit your application by this date.
- Friday, April 22, 2022 by 5PM: All recognized groups requesting special accounts funds, submit your requests by this date. NOTE: Groups with incomplete recognition after this date will be ineligible for ASUM Recognition for the academic year.
- Friday, June 17, 2022 by 4PM: All recognized groups are ineligible for further spending of ASUM funds. Spending will not re-open until August 2022.
Please Note: All notices about deadlines and important information for clubs will be published here as well as in our weekly email!