Girl Working

College Courses & Degrees

You must be admitted to Bitterroot College before you can pursue the following college-credit opportunities:

  • Associate of Arts (AA) transfer degree
  • General Education Courses for transfer
  • Health Programs Prerequisite Courses
  • Nursing Programs Prerequisite Courses
  • Montana University System (MUS) Core

The Get Started! links to the right provide access to admission and registration information for Bitterroot College. Read through the topics and click on the links which relate to your needs or questions.

IMPORTANT: a separate college admissions procedure is required for the Early Childhood Education program. Learn more >>

Get Started!

Meri Telin
Academic & Student Services Assistant
(406) 375-0100