Face Coverings Required at Bitterroot College
Ravalli County Current Risk Level: HIGH TRANSMISSION
October 3 - 9, 2021: 445.14 cases per 100,000; CDC color-code RED
Per the University of Montana's latest COVID-19 guidelines, mask use is now required, regardless of vaccine status, in all indoor spaces at Bitterroot College.
Visit CDC’s COVID-19 Integrated County View for risk level information and updates
Need help finding a COVID-19 vaccine loation?
- Visit vaccines.gov
- Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 888-720-7489)
Your health is the top priority. Seek the care you need.
You should consider being tested for COVID-19 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
For the most up-to-date local, state, and national information, visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC’s COVID-19 Integrated County View
- Coronavirus Resource Center - Johns Hopkins University & Medicine
- Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services (DPHHS)
- Montana Coronavirus Active Cases by County - Map (click COVID-19 Cases tab at top of screen)
- Montana Coronavirus Vaccinations by County - Map
- Ravalli County Public Health
For international updates, visit: