Private donations to the UM Brain Initiative will:
- Provide fellowships for undergraduate and graduate students conducting scholarly work in brain science
- Provide pilot funds for postdoctoral researchers and faculty conducting scholarly work in brain science
- Allow UM faculty to develop brain science-related courses and teach these courses
- Provide instructional or laboratory equipment for teaching and scholarly work
- Allow UM students and faculty to represent the UM Brain Initiative at national and international events
- Bring experts to UM to deliver public lectures on brain science.
Thank you for joining the University of Montana in this exciting new initiative!