Procard Reports can be requested by Department Account Managers only.
Prior to login: please review the Reports Help Guide.
Reports Support: contact Accounts Payable
406-243-2113 or 406-243-4935
See Also: NetID Password Management
UM Procard cannot be used for:
- Cash Advances
- Per Diem Meals
- Gift Cards/Gift Certificates
- Personal Expenses
- Special Requirement Items
- Purchases to be reimbursed by the UM Foundation
UM Procard holders are responsible for:
- All activity on their cards.
- Retaining all original itemized Procard receipts and submitting them to their departments' Procard Account Managers immediately after charge has been made.
Reporting a Lost or Stolen UM Procard
Report a lost/stolen UM Procard 24 hrs/7 days a week call immediately:
US Bank Customer Service
Making a UM Procard Purchase
- Have vendor include an original itemized receipt with the merchandise. Submit receipt to your account manager immediately after product is received.
- Ensure that the vendor has the correct shipping information, and billing address (32 Campus Drive #2304, Missoula, MT. 59812).
- When goods arrive, confirm receipt by signing the shipping document.
How to obtain a UM Procard
- Read the UM Procard Purchasing Guidelines.
- Complete the UM Procard application with your department Procard Account/Business Manager, obtaining approval from your department head and forward the application to Business Services Procard.
- Your card takes about 10 business days to arrive. You will be notified to pick up your card in Business Services Accounts Payable: sign your cardholder agreement, and receive activation instructions. ID will be requested for pickup of your Procard.
- You should sign your card and keep it in a secure location.
Cycle Report Notification sent to UM Procard Dept. Manager when transactions are available.
complete by UM Procard Dept. Manager
by 5:00 p.m.
|Cycle 01 06/23/20 - 07/21/20||07/28/20|
|Cycle 02 07/22/20 - 08/21/20||08/28/20|
|Cycle 03 08/22/20 - 09/21/20||09/28/20|
|Cycle 04 09/22/20 - 10/21/20||10/28/20|
|Cycle 05 10/22/20 - 11/23/20||11/30/20|
|Cycle 06 11/24/20 - 12/21/20||12/28/20|
|Cycle 07 12/22/20 - 01/21/21||01/28/21|
|Cycle 08 01/22/21 - 02/22/21||03/01/21|
|Cycle 09 02/23/21 - 03/22/21||03/29/21|
|Cycle 10 03/23/21 - 04/21/21||04/28/21|
|Cycle 11 04/22/21 - 05/21/21||05/28/21|
|Cycle 12 05/22/21 - 06/22/21||06/28/21|
PROCEDURES, FORMS & REPORTS:
- Purchasing Procedure
- Missing Receipt Declaration
- Recurring Charges
- Password Reset for Reports
INSTRUCTION & TRAINING:
- Cardholder Responsibilities
- Quick Reference Guide for Cardholders
- Redistribution Quick Reference Guide
For assistance contact Accounts Payable
Phone: (406) 243-2113 (406) 243-4935