- Call 406-243-2223 Business Services, Student Accounts
- Email UMstudentaccounts@mso.umt.edu
- Visit second floor of the Lommasson Center, Room 231
BUSINESS HOURS: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The dates for the Summer 2020 registration bill payment cycle are as follows:
Deferred Payment Plan not available for Summer
April 13, 2020 Registration bills available at 1:00 p.m. in CyberBear to begin the payment process
May 1, 2020 Aid disburses for students who have completed the payment process & met all FA requirements
May 5, 2020 First refund file for students who have completed the payment process & met all FA requirements
May 11, 2020 Summer 2020 first class day for 12-week session, first 6-week session and first 3-week session
May 15, 2020 FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE for Summer 2020 registration bills not paid
May 18, 2020 Cancellation of not paid registration bills
May 27, 2020 Memorial Day Holiday
6/29–7/3, 2020 Summer Break – No Classes
Jul 10, 2020 FINAL PAYMENT DEADLINE for ALL Summer 2020 registration bills not paid
Jul 13, 2020 ALL Summer 2020 registration bills not paid will be canceled
IMPORTANT “NEED TO KNOW” INFORMATION ABOUT THE REGISTRATION BILL PAYMENT PROCESS
Where can I find my registration bill?
UM uses your official UM email to provide you with important information, reminders and updates. You will receive an email when your registration bill is available in CyberBear.
SUMMER 2020 - AVAILABLE AT 1:00 PM ON APRIL 13, 2020
I am being asked to “Complete Enrollment/Pay Registration Bill” and I am not sure what this means?
If you have not yet finished your payment process, you will see an alert message with the link to your registration bill – PROCEED TO REGISTRATION BILL. Click on this link.
Completing your enrollment means that you have reviewed your registration bill for accuracy and are being asked to “pay” your registration bill.
- If you have an Amount Due, you will need to pay that amount by clicking on “Complete Enrollment/Pay Registration Bill” and following the payment link by the published payment due date.
- If you have a zero or credit balance (refund due to you), you still need to click on “Complete Enrollment/Pay Registration Bill” by the published payment due date.
What are the consequences if my classes are canceled?
When your classes are canceled, you lose access to many of your University privileges (list is not all-inclusive and there may be other access and services affected if registration is canceled).
- May be unable to get back into classes.
- May not have access to your Moodle account.
- May not be able to use Campus Recreation facilities.
- May not be able to obtain you student athletic tickets.
- May not have access to Curry Health Center services.
- May not have access to Dining Services and Residence Halls if you live on campus.
- May not have access to services offered through ASUM (Associated Students of the University of Montana.
What are my options if I am expecting a refund?
You can receive your refund by Direct Deposit (ACH) to your bank account rather than a check in three easy steps:
- Log in to your CyberBear account and select STUDENT SERVICES.
- Under your picture there is a list of Additional Links and you will select Student Refunds.
- You will then click on “Select Option” and follow the instructions. You will need your bank name, bank routing number and checking/savings account number (debit card number will not work).