Event Support & Scheduling Services
Located in the University Center, the CES office is your one stop shop for identifying and scheduling campus venues and support services for meetings and events. We are a resource for all groups that want to plan and have their event on UM property. Let our team of experienced event coordinators help you navigate and take full advantage of the many campus venues and services available.
The main UM campus spans 56 acres at the base of Mount Sentinel along the Clark Fork River and includes the park-like Oval at the center of campus, multiple venues, event arena and stadium.
UM Meeting and Event Amenities
- Space for 3 to 5,000 people
- Full-Service Conference Centers
- In-House Catering with no Food or Beverage Minimum
- Reservable Parking Spaces/Lots
- Event Security by UMPD
- Conveniently located across the river from downtown
- On-Site UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- On-Site Printing & Copying
- Athletic, historic, and art-based tours available on request
- Gift Shop
- On-Site AV technicians for seamless and integrated technology
- Online Event Registration Services
- Free Guest Wi-Fi
- High Speed Internet Connections
- Streaming, Recording, and Video/Virtual Conferencing
- Audio and Video Solutions
- Sound Reinforcement
- Lighting Design and Production
- Rigging Design and Engineering
- Stage Design and Set Up
- Customized Consultations
- Multimedia Theater with Surround Sound & Projection
UM works together across campus to be accessible and remove barriers to education and facility use for people with physical or mental disabilities. ALDs available. Learn more about our Accessibility Resources.
Becoming socially and environmentally sustainable in our operations, classrooms and facilities is at the core of Greening UM initiative. We are mindful of incorporations sustainability practices where possible including facilities and dining program. Sustainable and locally sourced foods are integrated into all food service programs. Other campus sustainability highlights include recycling, solar power, and LEED certification. Learn more about our sustainability efforts.