Provide Campus Transportation
Due to COVID-19, Masks are Required for Drivers and Passengers on all UDASH buses.
The ASUM UDASH bus service will adopt enhanced cleaning protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- High-touch hard surfaces including stanchions, handholds and seat backs will be disinfected throughout the day with disinfectant wipes approved by the EPA for use against the SARS-CoV-2 family of viruses, the cause of COVID-19.
- Wheelchair securements will be disinfected before and after each use as well as nightly at closing.
- Buses will be disinfected multiple times per day using an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer. The sprayers use hospital-grade disinfectant solution approved by the EPA for use against the SARS-CoV-2 family of viruses. The sprayers emit the solution with a static electric charge, which allows it to adhere to all bus surfaces, including upholstery and cracks and crevices throughout the vehicle.
- Bus drivers will disable recirculating airflow at all times. All HVAC units will be set to draw fresh air from outside.
- Medical-grade nitrile gloves will be made available to drivers. Drivers should wear gloves when disinfecting bus surfaces. Drivers should consider wearing gloves at other times as well, such as when contacting shared surfaces like wash wands or diesel pump handles.