A Message from Curry Health Center to UM Students
Dear UM Students,
I know you are already aware that the ongoing coronavirus situation is changing daily life as we know it. Please know that your personal health and safety is my primary concern. Curry Health Services puts the health and safety of our students, campus community and dedicated employees above all else. With that in mind, I want to share some updates about how we plan to continue providing care moving forward.
CHC will continue to evolve with this ever-changing health event to support a safe and healthy campus community. We will get through this if we work together and take care of one another.
Curry Health Center Executive Director
CHC is Now Open for Urgent Care Services Only
Our priority is to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our first line of defense is to limit face-to-face interactions whenever necessary and prudent. In an effort to carry out our mission and to protect our patients, clients and colleagues, CHC is modifying current operations in the following ways:
- We are asking that our patients and clients call CHC first before coming in. Our telephone number is 406-243-2122. Please listen carefully to the options and select the one the best meets your needs.
- Urgent medical care will be available during our regular hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call first. The medical clinic is suspending nonurgent, routine health care such as physicals and check-ups.
- Urgent dental care will be available during regular hours. If you have an urgent dental need, please call first. Dental clinic is suspending nonurgent, routine health care such as teeth cleanings and routine exams.
- Urgent counseling care will be available during regular business hours. If you have an urgent counseling need, please call first. Our counseling service is working to rearrange current, ongoing care through tele-counseling.
- Student Wellness is suspending all outreach presentations and promotional gatherings. The Condom Corner is closed.
- The Student Insurance Office will be actively working remotely.
CHC Strongly Urges You To:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often.
- Call your health care provider’s office in advance of a visit.
- Practice social distancing. Limit your movements and activities to only those things that are necessary. Limit your visitors and avoid crowds.
We care about the emotional and physical wellness of our campus community. Continue checking our Curry Health Center web and social media for information and tips on staying safe and well. Also, follow UM's Instagram stories for the most up-to-date health and safety information.
University of Montana Events
University of Montana News