Sept. 4, 2020: A Message from Curry Health Center
Dear Member of the UM Community,
As we all look forward to the holiday weekend, I wanted to thank you for your help in keeping our UM community safe. We know you may be looking forward to spending time with friends and family over the weekend. Please be mindful of the risk of COVID-19 for those who are in higher risk categories, including those who are over 65 or anyone who has underlying health conditions. Young adults also are susceptible to COVID-19 and can have very serious consequences, so please be careful in all your interactions.
We all can take some simple steps to keep ourselves and each other safe:
- Continue to wear face coverings/masks, and observe social distancing whenever possible.
- Call Curry Health Center at 406-243-2122 if you experience any symptoms that are associated with COVID-19.
- Remember that being in quarantine or isolation means NO VISITORS. Please do not visit anyone who has been instructed to quarantine or isolate due to COVID-19.
- Keep your social circles small. Because COVID-19 is highly infectious, people who are in contact with a person with COVID-19 are in danger of getting the virus themselves. Keeping the number of contacts small helps to prevent larger outbreaks.
- Know and follow the public health guidance given in any locales you may visit.
Thank you so much for your help in keeping us all safe.
Jeff Adams, MD
Curry Health Center Director
University of Montana Events
University of Montana News