Specific COVID-19 Protocols, Procedures, and Policies
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email or call the office and we will be glad to help.
- Staff are required to remove themselves from work if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Any false or misleading information could result in the employee no longer being employed.
- Parents are required to keeper their camper home if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Any false or misleading information could result in the camper being removed from camp.
- Participants, staff, or volunteers who have been contacted by the Health Department because they are a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case will be under the direction of a public health nurse for isolation, quarantine, and symptom monitoring. If required to isolate or quarantine, they cannot attend camp.
- Our camp staff will be trained on proper cleaning techniques and equipment. Each group of campers (Cubs, Bears, and Griz) will have their own bags of equipment that will not be shared with the other groups. After each use and after each day, all of this equipment will be thoroughly cleaned by our staff. If there is a planned activity that groups will rotate through, we will have our lead staff on site to ensure that the equipment is cleaned properly before the next group arrives.
- Masks are recommended but not required by campers nor staff.
- If you or your child would like to wear a mask, please send them with their own mask daily.
- Any child exhibiting symptoms consistent with that of COVID-19 will be sent home from camp immediately.
These policies and procedures are subject to change based on CDC, State, and County requirements and guidelines.
Dynamic times call for flexibility
We will be closely monitoring any changes within the guidelines given to us by the State of Montana, Missoula County Health Department, and the University of Montana. Our camp will change as they change. This means we could move closer to operating in our normal way, but it also means we could take a step back at any time. We will always communicate when decisions are made that affect the operation of our camp.
All planned activities and themes are subject to change. We ask for your patience and understanding.
Contact us by phone at 406-243-5295 or by email if you have any questions!