Advertise With Us
Campus Recreation currently has three digital signage screens throughout our facilities that allow outside advertisements. They are intended to inform students and members of our programs and advertise campus or community opportunities. Our signage is prominently located at the front desk of the Fitness & Recreation Center (FRC), the front desk of the Outdoor Program and in front of the treadmills on the second floor of the FRC. We can also hang an 8.5x11-inch flyer at the Grizzly Pool for you.
We welcome outside requests to display slides on our digital signage. Our cost, procedures and policies for submitting content are below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Cost Per Slide
A slide may run for a maximum of two weeks (14 consecutive days). Cost includes display at three locations within Campus Recreation for a two-week period. Each slide is displayed for 10-12 seconds within a set consisting of no more than 20 slides.
|University of Montana Department of Affiliate||$15|
|ASUM Student Group||$10|
- Slides must abide by University of Montana policies.
- Campus Recreation has the right to refuse, alter or request modification to slide content.
- Submitter must retain all work. Campus Recreation is not responsible for archiving slides.
- Create a slide with PowerPoint or preferred design software.
- Slides should be horizontally oriented.
- Keep your content short and sweet, using large font size that is easy to read.
- Include contact information such as website URL and phone number.
- Save your slide as a JPEG.
- Ensure the finished product (JPEG) is 1920px x 1080px. If you need help getting started, download the template below.
- Fill out the form below.
- Look for a confirmation email from us informing you that your slide will be put in the mix.
- Stop by the Fitness & Recreation Center and Outdoor Program to see your slide in action!
Campus Recreation offers opportunities for tabling in the Fitness & Recreation Center lobby. Information, giveaways and activities must be approved by Campus Recreation. A table, two chairs and tablecloth will be provided. Date restrictions apply. The fee for tabling for each two-hour block is $50. This fee is waived for ASUM student groups and select established sponsors.