Counseling assists students by addressing their personal counseling and psychotherapy needs for the purpose of helping them gain the most from their time on campus. When a student's mental health care needs are beyond the scope of our services, we will assist with referrals to community-based providers for specialized or longer-term care.
- Individual Counseling (telecounseling only)
- Group Therapy - (telecounseling only)
- Topical Seminar - (telecounseling only)
- Urgent one-time Appointments Available
- Limited Psychological Assessments
Call 406-243-4712 to make an appointment. Appointments are also available on-line through the Health Portal. If you are unable to call you may email Mary.firstname.lastname@example.org or Karissa.email@example.com For crisis, after-hours care call the National Suicide Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, contact the Crisis Text line: text MT to 741-741, or contact your nearest Emergency Department.