To use interpreting or captioning services, Disability Services expects you to understand:
- When changes occur, cancel or modify your requests by contacting Lead Sign Language Interpreter.
- Notify your late arrival to class or absence to Lead Sign Language Interpreter.
- Interpreters/captioninsts will leave class 20 minutes after the class begins if the student does not show up to the class without notifying Disability Services.
- Students, who miss three (3) consecutive classes, without notifying Lead Sign Language Interpreter prior to the absences, will have interpreting/captioning services temporarily suspended. Services will be reinstated once the students have met with their Disability Services Coordinator.
- Transcripts are not shared with other students; they are an accommodation and are not for general usage. This is a critical issue as it relates to academic ownership. Disability Services reserves the right to terminate provision of course transcripts in the event they are shared with other students.