Connect with Us
To connect with the Office for Disability Equity, students complete the following three steps:
Step 1. Schedule an initial meeting with a coordinator by choosing one of the following options.
Step 2: Submit Documentation if you already have.
Step 3. Complete an initial meeting with a coordinator by phone or over Zoom. The meeting will last 30 to 40 minutes.
During the initial meeting, the coordinator will discuss reasonable accommodations and/or services that address the barriers the student experiences.
*If students are more than 15 minutes late for their appointments, we will ask the student to reschedule the appointment.
ODE response to COVID-19
The Omicron variant of COVID-19 is on the rise in Missoula. At the ODE, the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff are our priority. We will continue providing appointments with our coordinators by phone or over Zoom. If you need your appointment in person, please let us know in advance.
How to submit documentation
Students can submit their disability documentation to the Office for Disability Equity by:
Use Accommodate (if you already have access)
Accepted formats: PDF, Word
1. Log in to Accommodate.
2. Click on the Documentation tab in the left sidebar.
3. Click on the Add New button, complete Student Document, and click the Submit button.
4. Email your coordinator to notify you've uploaded documentation.
Email directly to your coordinator or to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to our office at (406) 243-5330.
After documentation & initial meeting
- Students will receive a verification letter from their coordinator.
- Students are responsible for contacting the instructor with the letter and requesting accommodations in a timely manner.