Strategy 1.1.1 (Retention Plan)
Develop a holistic and comprehensive Student Success retention plan, informed by unit-level annual assessment results that identifies promising interventions to promote underrepresented and historically underserved student persistence.
- Vice Provost for Student Success
- Associate Vice Provost for Student Success
- Research and consider available research-based resources, such as Campus Labs benchmarking or the Center for Urban Education’s Benchmarking Equity and Student Success Tool, to understand equity gaps longitudinally and by race and ethnicity.
- Identify priority assessments (see Strategy 1.1.2) and interventions.
- Annually discuss with students assessment results and planned interventions to give them voice in defining next steps.
Completed and Ongoing Actions
- Launched equity dashboard to track and develop strategies for improving historically underserved student outcomes.
- Administration of regularly occurring assessments across Student Success units.