Phone: 406.243.2243 (voice mail) or 406.282.4602 (cell)
To request the notetaking service, the students need to receive approval from their Disability Services coordinator. If the coordinator verifies the right to peer-note taking as a reasonable modification, Disability Services will:
- provide a $30 in UMoney to the volunteer notetaker.
As our physical office is closed, we ask students to email email@example.com with the following information by Friday, August 14, 2020:
- Student's name and ID 790#
- course # (i.e. BIOB 101)
- notetaker's name and their 790#
- choose one: notetaker is 1) student, or 2) TA
How to arrange a notetaker
- Find a qualified classmate to share notes with you. If a search is unsuccessful, ask your instructor for his/her assistance in finding a notetaker by making an announcement in the class.
An example of the announcement: "A student is looking for a notetaker in this class. The notetaker will receive $30 in UMoney per semester from Disability Services. Please see me after class for more information."
- Email your note taker's information to Disability Services by the deadline.