Lommasson Center 154
Missoula, MT 59812
Movin'On in Montana
The 2019 Program was held July 9-12, 2019 at the University of Montana in Missoula.
What is Movin' On in Montana?
- It's a free summer program!
- Stay on campus for 3 nights in a residence hall and eat in a dining hall.
- Take campus tours.
- Attend a college lecture and class.
- Learn about resources for students.
- Practice self-advocacy and communication skills.
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a college student with a disability.
- Participate in fun recreation and community activities.
- Career exploration.
- Learn about 2-year and 4-year college options in Montana.
- Talk to current college students.
What will students do in the Movin’ On in Montana Club?
- Get to know current University of Montana student mentors
- Monthly club meetings/activities through face-to-face seminars, video conferencing and a closed social media account
- Help plan club and summer program activities
- Develop leadership and advocacy skills
- Connect with students across Montana
- Montana high school sophomores or juniors
- Graduating seniors with written commitment to attend a post-secondary school in Fall 2019
- Have a disability, IEP or 504 Plan