Lommasson Center 154
Missoula, MT 59812
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the Transition Seminar registration?
- Educational sessions
- Recreation programs during the seminar
- Lodging at a residence hall
- Linens for a residence hall room
What is furnished in a residence hall room?
What should I bring to stay in a residence hall room?
- Personal care items (e.g., soap, shampoo)
- Mattress pad
- Alarm clock
- Fan (air conditioning is not provided in Pantzer Hall, so bringing a fan is recommended)
What else should I bring?
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for a summer weather
- Sun protection items (e.g., hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Water bottle
- Swim suit and towel
What can’t I bring?
- Electrical appliances for cooking
- Firearms, explosives, explosive devices, or any unlawful weapons
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
Participants are expected to comply with residence hall policies and regulations.
Can I participate in both the Club and the Summer Program? Or just one or the other?
If I don’t live in Missoula, can I still participate?
Who are the mentors?
What kind of activities will we do?
- Degree exploration
- Difference between high school and college accommodations
- Financial aid
- Soft skills
- ADA/ Disability rights