Lommasson Center 154
Missoula, MT 59812
2019 Summer Program: July 9-12, 2019 at the University of Montana in Missoula
- Rights and Responsibilities.
- Learn about the differences between high school and college.
- Get acquainted with the laws that protect your civil rights in post-secondary education.
- Vocational Rehabilitation: knowing about Vocational Rehabilitation’s Individualized plan for Employment and effective ways to use rehabilitation services.
- Discussion with current college students.
- Sample lecture and class.
- Reasonable Modifications.
Club enrollment is open NOW. Apply today!
- Explore educational options after high school through various interactive online activities.
- Work with University of Montana student mentors.
- Develop leadership and advocacy skills.
- Learn about the difference between high school and college accommodations and life.
- Plan Club and Summer Program activities.
- Connect with high school students throughout Montana.
- Gain experience to confidently transition into the next phase after high school.