Services for Alumni
ELCS welcomes early career alumni who need assistance with résumés, cover letters, career assessments, interview preparation, and job search. Alumni more advanced in their careers would benefit from connecting with industry resources, professional career consultants, and/or counsel from their local Job Service. See below for career development information and resources.
Early career alumni can schedule an appointment by calling our front desk at 406-243-2022.
Other Career Development Resources
Job Service Missoula (Missoula, Ravalli & Mineral Counties)
Location: 539 S 3rd Street West, Missoula, MT 59801
Facebook: Job Service Missoula
Other Locations: Job Service Montana
- Job Search Assistance
- Cover letters
- Online applications
- Interview preparation
- Labor Market & Salary Information
- Online Job Fairs
- Human Resources Professional Support
- Apprenticeship & Credential Support
- Federal Résumés and USAJobs (limited assistance)
- Employer-Candidate Connection
- Special Programs
- Incumbent Worker Training: employer funding support for current employees seeking to obtain additional training and credentials for promotions within organizations and to improve workers skills and wages.
- Partners for Reintegration: support for individuals entering or reentering the workforce with felony conviction(s) on their record.
- Become and Alum: support for Montana residents returning to college.
- Disabled Veteran Career Support: assist veterans in securing employment, training, and referrals to public and private agency and organization service providers.
- Refugee Population Career Support.
- Low Income Parents (with children under 18) Career/Education Support: help parents achieve self-sufficiency by promoting job preparation and employment to end dependence.
Career Portal for Montanans
Montana Career Information Systems is Montana Department of Labor and Industry's Workforce Services Division. MCIS provides career development tools, assessments, and information. The portal is updated frequently, and it’s FREE. Login as a “MT Resident” today to start exploring.
Department of Labor & Industry
MontanaWorks, the website managed by the Department of Labor & Industry, contains employment resources, information, and job opportunities in Montana.