Handshake is the place for students at UM to engage with employers and search/apply for internships, part/full-time jobs, work-study, and campus employment. It is also the place for employers to recruit and hire the best talent.
Already have a Handshake account:
Create an employer account:
Tips when creating your employer account:
- Sign up with your corporate/organization email address! (If you don't have one ... contact us)
- Company profiles are linked to email domains, so signing up with your work email will help ensure you're connected with the right company.
- Share your Alma Mater and Graduation Year. If your Alma Mater is partnered with Handshake, this will create a contact entry for you at your Alma Mater, listed as an Alumni contact.
Resources from Handshake's Help Center:
- Getting started with Handshake
- Understand Job and Applicant Preferences
- Posting Jobs and Opportunities
- Applications Overview
- Set up a Virtual Event
- Attend Career Fairs