Tips and Tricks
- Message any student at UM with open messaging
- Seamlessly post to multiple schools at once instead of creating separate job posts for each school.
- Message and download applicant packages in Handshake or have them emailed to you automatically as candidates apply.
- Implement an ATS (applicant tracking system) link to your job posts to redirect students to your external application forms.
- Add branding and content for your Employer Page to appeal to students and expedite approval from schools
- Assign an account owner to manage your Employer Page and give access to additional users, so you can empower team members individually rather than using one shared account.