Academic Standards and Curriculum Review Committee
Mike Monsos, Theatre & Dance
ASCRC meets every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. in Journalism room 401.
Contact the Faculty Senate Office to be added to the distribution list to receive meeting agendas and minutes.
Fall deadline for submission is September 22nd.
ASCRC consists of 12 faculty members, five students, the Provost and Vice Provost for Academic Affairs or their designee (ex-officio and nonvoting), and the Registrar or their designee (ex-officio and nonvoting).
- Study of the undergraduate academic standards and curriculum of the University;
- Communicate academic standards and curriculum policies to students, faculty, and the administration;
- Review and recommend action to the Senate for all proposed alterations to the undergraduate academic curriculum;
- Make recommendations to the Senate regarding undergraduate academic standards and curriculum policies, and communicate those standards and policies to students, faculty, and the administration;
- Review and recommend appropriate changes to the University catalog.